Thursday, June 25, 2009

My appologies

Now I hope no one is reading my blog thinking that someday you are going to find a parable of wisdom that is useful to you, because lets be honest I usually write about crap. (Can you say that on the internet and not get spam filtered? O’well)

Anyways, usually it’s about what critter is hanging out in my apt parking lot or the parking lot at work, or the giant guy I found in my apt, or Texas shaped waffles.

Occasionally it’s my knitting / crocheting / yarn loving habits.

Every once in a while is my yoga addiction, which has become less since I can’t seem to find a studio in TX that doesn’t want my soul in exchange for a few enlightening hours.

And maybe if you’re lucky it’s rambling about social media, ROI, marketing, etc. And that’s really only when you’re lucky.

Which I feel might be slightly telling about my life. Hopefully not, since I’d like to believe I don’t have that much crap going on, but clearly that might be the most interesting parts

No comments:

Post a Comment